Saturday, February 11, 2012

A kiss of Wilde Rapture


Welcome to my Big Blisse Kiss post. Be sure to comment at the end of my blog for a chance to be entered in my contest. Details of contest is below.

Wilde Rapture

Series: Wilde ~ Book 2

Buy Wilde Rapture Here

An kiss from Wilde Rapture

“How did you find me? What are you doing here?” she snapped.

“I Googled you and found out what precinct you worked out of. Imagine my surprise that you were only a few blocks away from Wilde Hotel. As for why I’m here… I’m an old-fashioned man who likes to say goodbye to my bed partners.” Darius’ tone was mild.

“It was just sex. Just last night. I thought you understood that. No morning after and all that needed.” She ran her fingers through the back of her hair.

Darius reached up and took her hand. He held it in his. With his other, he raised her face and looked her in the eyes.

“I did understand, and I agreed to it for the night. But, in case you didn’t realise, it’s morning. So the night is past. And now I want you to stop running and think about this.”

He kissed her. All thoughts fled from her head. His kiss was soft and more devastating than if he had ravished her. That she could have handled and dismissed. The tenderness unravelled her. Holding her against his solid frame, he seduced her with a kiss. Made her forget all else but being in his arms. Nia sighed, moulding her body to his. Darius made a pleased sound and continued his sensual assault.

Nia gripped his shoulders, moaning. His fingers smoothed under her breasts, making them ache for him to taste them. They hadn’t got to that last night. She wanted him to bite them and suck them until they were sore and well used. Darius pulled back, hands laced loosely around her waist. His blue eyes were possessive and tender. Her pussy flooded even more at the look.

“We don’t even know anything about each other,” she whispered.

“Then get to know me. Be with me, Nia. The choice is yours. Next time you come by, plan on spending the night again. This time, bring a bag so you don’t have to rush away to get ready for work,” he said.

“That isn’t the reason I left,” she admitted.

“I know.” A small smiled curled his lips.

“You make me lose sense. I don’t like it,” she snarled.

“Ditto,” he countered.

Nia paused, biting the inside of her cheek. Darius raised one hand and gently rubbed it against her cheek, stopping her. She turned her head and kissed his palm. He went still. Nia glanced at him. Darius’ eyes were brimming with emotion. She lowered her gaze, not sure what was happening between them.

“When you’re ready, come to me,” he whispered.

Darius released her. Nia raised her head and frowned at his retreating figure.

“Why do I always have to come to you?” she yelled.

He turned to face her, walking backwards. “Because this time it’s your turn.”

Nia scowled. He was right, damn him. If she thought about it, in the alcove he had come to her. Then she had gone to him last night. Now, today, he had come to her. The next move would be hers.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2012.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Buy Wilde Rapture Here


Contest: What is your dream romantic getaway? Your answer to my question in the comments of this post will give you an entry in the contest for a All Romance Ebook – $ 15 ebooks bucks! (must have an account at All Romance Ebook so I can send the prize to you).

Be imaginative and detailed. I will pick 1 winner for the $15 ebook bucks from the comments below that answer my question. The contest will go until 11:59 pm Eastern time on February 12, 2012 so you have sometime to enter. Please enter a valid email address when you post your comment below. Once I announce the winner your email is how I will contact you so I can send you your prize. Please note once winner is contacted by email they must contact me by Feb. 18th 2012 so they can get their prize! After that the prize is void to that winner and I will draw again for another winner.

Good Luck!


There is a lot more kissing to read, go to the Big Blisse Kiss here for more posts.

8 comments:

Gayle Oreluk said...

My dream getaway would be to Hawaii. I can't think of anything more romantic than a candlelight dinner on the beach watching the sunset and listening to the waves of the ocean. A gentle breeze wafting through the palm trees adds the finishing touch. My favorite places are Kauai and Maui as they are more laid back and not as crowed as oahu but a Hawaiian getaway is romantic regardless of which island you are on.

Victoria Blisse said...

Great snog! Thanks for Joining in the Big Blisse Kiss! And my idea of a romantic getaway is me, Mr Blisse anywhere but especially Scarborough and lucky us we're going there later this week! Whoop. :)

Thanks again for joining in!

Tamsyn said...

It would have to be Venice. I have been there before and love it. I would love to stay at one of the palazzo and go on a midnight gondola ride, with my hubby of course. Then on to a masked gala party, wearing one of those exotic and mysterious masks Venice is famous for. The daytime would be spent exploring the city and Piazza San Marco, hunting for treasures in the multitude of shops, old and new. We both love the city and would love to revisit it.
tamsyn5(at)yahoo(dot)com

Savannah Miller said...

My dream getaway would be Ireland. I guess I'd have to take the hubby ;) But I pick there because my moms dad was Irish and from pictures I think it looks beautiful. I would love to go there some day :)

brandon_savannah@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Mine's really simple, just a place that's not too hot, cold or crowded so we could focus on each other.

acm05atjuno.com

Cathy M said...

My dream getaway is a cottage on the beach in Maui. It would have a down covered canopied bed, be filled with fresh flowers, and open up onto a private beach. We would spend our time mostly naked, running into the waves and making love under the umbrellas. There would be a private chef for meals, who would discreetly excuse himself, so we could hand feed each other the delicious food, with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Naiya St. Clare said...

My dream romantic getaway would be. First we’d take a long scenic drive, which we’d end up at a stable where we proceed to go horseback riding. We’d take a few beautiful trails enjoying the scenery. Along the way we would have a picnic and enjoy each other’s company. Then we’d continue our horseback ride. The ride would bring us to a secluded area which is near the water where a yacht would be waiting for us. We’d board the yacht and spend the next few weeks traveling to various places and enjoying the sites, food and romantic spots. And most importantly each other.

That's my idea of a dream romantic getaway. :)

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks everyone for the great dream getaway. I posted the winner.

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...