Saturday, February 06, 2016

2015 Vacation Fun

Finally posting about my vacation. I’m also doing the same post on my other blogs .

vac1In December 2015 I took the longest vacation I ever had — over 3 weeks. My vacation was 2 parts.

For the 1st part I fulfilled one of my bucket list items by taking a trip to Hawaii. Yay! I went to Hawaii at took a 7 day cruise and on that cruise I was with my family by choice. I have a good friend who became my family by heart and the rest of her family basically adopted me as their own. And my own family by blood adopted my friend and her family. So we became an even bigger family. So I went on holiday with them some of them. Like my own blood family she has a large family. This trip there was 10 of us that went. And we had a blast in Hawaii.

vac2

It took me some time to get my sea legs so I walked sideway like I’m drunk. It was suggested I get drunk then I’d be walking straight. LOL.

The view is great and although pic isn’t what I’m seeing it is close. Writing to that view is amazing.vac2-1

Had so much fun on my cruise. And got plot ideas. :) The ocean breeze was so relaxing.vac2-3

One of our excursions was Laua. The show they had was beautiful. Loved the fire dancers.

vac5

And some other dancing. They move so fast.vac3vac4

After a really sucky airplane ride which ended with them destroying my suitcase which made everything wet since apparently it was raining. Yeah I was pissed and they heard it too. I let that go and enjoyed my time with my family.Vac6

On the second part of my trip I went Home - St. Thomas, USVI. for the holidays I went home – St. Thomas, USVI. I enjoyed spending time with my family (by blood). It was so awesome spending time with them. We laughed, ate and teased. Had a blast.

vac8

We played Uno which is one of our favorite games. And I schooled my family once again by being the Uno queen and beating them. If they tell you different they are big fat liars. :)

And that was a wrap to my wonderful trip. I’m glad I got to check off one of my bucket list items by going to Hawaii. And spending time with my family for holidays was a great end to 2015. :)

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...