Friday, June 10, 2016

Weekly Wrap-up ~ New Blog Features

Been doing some planning of things I want to start doing on the blog in addition to what I do now. So here is what I have planned for some new and sort of new things that is coming to my blog. They will be:

I’m an avid movie, TV and my DVR gets a work out from the shows I have there. I’ll be posting about various of any of the above I look at. Love watching all of these things and will let you know what I've been watching :) Also I love reading and music so will also be talking about that. It'll be one of the mentioned things below. :) Plan for now to post this on Saturdays.
TV Pleasures
On the DVR
Movie Temptations
Ink Motions (Reading)
Grooving (Music)

On Sunday's I'll have a few things that I'll choose from to blog about. They will be between one of the following or if I come up with anything else too. I have a fertile imagination so no idea if I'll come up with anything else. :)

Cooking with Taige - Will be posts about cooking, baking, gadgets and tools used in the kitchen to create. Love them all. Will be talking about what I’m up to. :)

Creative Pursuits - About various creative things I am enjoying. :)

In my...
- House
- Neighborhood
- City
- Anything I come up with :)
- This will be various things and so on.

WIP Wednesday

On 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month - Will post short snippets of what I am working on. It will range from the book I am currently writing, insights into some part of the book I'm writing or anything else.

On 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month – This feature came about from a conversation I had…well I won’t go into details…I was up to some mischief and that is all I will admit. *snicker* This feature will be about my sanctuary, oasis and all mine. :). The place I'm referring to is:

Taige's Office Space

I set my office to be comfortable, fun and…so many other things. I love it. It’s decorated to stimulate all my senses. It takes into account that I love organization and tempers that with visual, mentally as well as physical stimulations (pause for my having a dirty thought moment come on and join me. lol.). This will also include my love of office supplies (have loads of notebooks and so on) and gadgets. :)

Well that's what’s upcoming to the blog.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...