Monday, January 23, 2006

1St Publication Contracted ~ Immortal Blossom: Awakenings

I am excited to announce that I have accepted a contract for publication of my novel. The novel is called Immortal Blossom: Awakening and it will be published by Ocean’s Mist Press. I don’t have any details on release date or such yet but I will keep you advised as I do. This novel is the hush, hush project I have been working on. I had previously written this story as an exclusive story to my groups but I loved it so much I made lots of changes, made it a novel and submitted it. Immortal Blossom: Awakening is actually the first in a series. As I get more details on the publication of Immortal Blossom: Awakening I will let you know.

For now I am working on Immortal Blossom: Bonded the second in the in the Immortal Blossom series. In it Shay will be getting a few shocks from Mikhail. I will be also working with an editor to get the first - Immortal Blossom: Awakening - in the series ready for publication.

I’m also working on Blood Oath Hunters : Pleasure’s Kiss it is almost ready to be submitted to a publisher.

I’ve just posted the January 2006 Issue of the Taige Crenshaw Newsletter – strong>Passionate Gazette. If you want to receive the newsletter sign up here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/passionategazette.

If you want to chat with me join my chat group Crenshaw CaféSign up for
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe


Taige

2 comments:

Adrienne Kama said...

Congratulations Taige :) This is great news.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks Paige and Adrienne. I’m so excited I’m still bouncing off the walls.

Taige

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...