Monday, February 23, 2009

Wedding Moments

Posted this a few weeks ago but find it fits my mood again today.

I’m thinking of weddings today. There are two reasons. One I am going to a wedding next month. My cousin is getting married. I am excited for her. The second is Forever, I Do my new book I co-authored with Koko Brown that came out a few weeks ago.

With these two things my mind is filled with wedding. So I was thinking of some of my most memorable weddings moments for weddings I have been too. My most memorable that comes to mind is when I was about eight. At eight the wedding was long and I was so thirsty so when I got to the reception I picked up a glass off the table and drank it. I couldn’t figure out why the cup was so small and the water tasted bad. Since I was still thirsty I went down the table and drank all the glasses on the table then was on my way up the other side when my mom caught me. She scolded me and was horrified I had drunk almost all the glasses on the table.

What I didn’t realize at the time it was champagne. LOL. I was a really sleepy for the rest of reception. LOL. That was my first brush with champagne. When I got home I was out like a light. I still remember the headache I had the day after. Ow. Since then I have of course learned the difference between water and champagne. (grin)

What are some of your most memorable wedding moments?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...