Friday, February 27, 2009

Wedding Hunt

I have weddings on my mind. No I’m not getting married. But I am going to a wedding next month. My cousin is getting married. I am excited for her.

I’m in planning mode and trying to get everything done. I have my plane ticket booked. Scheduled the time off from work. Got a kick butt outfit. Whoa. Wait a minute. That’s the one thing I haven’t done yet. I need to find something to wear. I’ve been procrastinating on finding an outfit. Now I have a little over a month to find something to wear. So I’m going on a hunt to find my wedding attire.

I’m armed with my list of things I want outfit to be. The short list of my wants is comfortable, sexy and well fitted. I want to make sure I don’t get an outfit that has any itchy fabric that will drive me crazy and make me want to rip it off. Done that and so not going there again.

Wish me luck.

What are some of your most memorable wedding outfits?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...