Thursday, February 04, 2010

Think before you speak/post

Silence is a powerful tool. Not everything you say needs to be said or shared with the world. The need to know in this case is a need to not know. There are times when it is best to keep things to yourself. Think before you speak or post. I cringe when I hear people discussing things that go into the TMI- Too Much Information - territory.

I read something today which fell in the TMI territory. And this is not the first time this person has shared too much or said something that was not cool.

They need to learn and obey the saying ‘silence is golden’. Sigh. Somehow with their history I don’t see that happening.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...