Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thinking Zone

Another of my favorite things to do when I am trying to decide something is to think. I again go to one of my spots I like to use to think - my living room. My loveseat in my living room to be exact. I use my couch to daydream and my loveseat to think. I get my blanket, go to my living room, turn off the lights and TV put on some music really low then sit on my loveseat. I spread my blanket over me and lay my head back. My body relaxes as the music plays and the calm overcomes me. After a few moments I am in the thinking zone.

As I sit there my thoughts turn to what I have to think about. I’ve made lots of important decisions during my thinking zone moments. Both personal and professionally. I work through the pros and cons of whatever decision I am trying to make. According to the decisions it may take a few times in my thinking zone for me to make a decision or choice.

A few weeks ago I had a difficult decision to make and spent over a week in my thinking zone before I reached a decision. Now that the decision is made I feel much better and have a clearer mind what I need to do. It will be sometime before I know what will happen from my decision but no matter what I am good with it.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...