Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Dream of Dragons

“In paranormals you can work an insurmountable obstacle into a fantastic story. A story that will leave you not only rooting for the end that is satisfying but leaves you breathless and brings down the barriers of your mind letting your imagination take flight.” - Taige Crenshaw

Above is what I’ve said many times before and will always believe. Now lets explore another wondrous paranormal being.
Powerful, deadly and oh so sexy. Dragons have it all. They are majestic, mythical and make you go hmmm. Dragons hero and heroine are a complex and interesting story to write and read. In my opinion there is fierceness yet vulnerability about them. Weather they are out to save the world while looking for their mate, just trying to find where they belong or any numerous scenarios it makes you think. They can be real dragons that shifts to an alternate human form or human that can be dragons.

I’ve read so many forms of dragon stories and often come away with a smile and a sense of satisfaction. When a story is done well it draws you into this mythical race of being. Large, deadly, and powerful are only a few of the words that describe them. There is so much you can explore and create about them.

All those stories I had read made me want to write my own story of dragons. I remember when I wrote my own story of dragons. I was flooded with so many ideas of what I could do. The history, myths and worlds I could build. It was so much fodder for many books I plan to write.

The sleek grace, awesome power and mythology of dragons in a story brings so much more than a story of a shifter. It brings life, fire and magic all wrapped up in flight. Flight to the stars and beyond.
I’m always on searching for more dragon books so come and share some of your fav’s.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...