Monday, August 13, 2012

Another year gone by…

Happy birthday to me. Today is my birthday. Another year passed and reflection on where I was on my last birthday. I can honestly say that I am proud of what I have accomplished in the last year and I’m looking forward to what is coming up.

Each year on my birthday I like to take sometime and think of previous birthdays and what moments has happened throughout them. One of the things I think on is if I have anything I haven’t done that I wanted to. This past year I have done many things I wanted too. There are some still left undone but in progress. The year between now and my next birthday I have lots I want to accomplish and I’m revved to do it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...