Monday, April 21, 2008

Back from RT

I’m back from RT. Got back late last night. I was going to post a daily update from RT on what was happening
but I had no internet service in my room. {Pout} Now you know I was going nuts without it. LOL. I’ll be posting all about my RT experience sometime next week when I can think straight. Boy I’m tired. Need a rest from my mini vac. LOL. RT was fun and tiring with all I did.{grin}

A hint about my RT experience. I had a pic with the person who said this.

“I am Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland.”

Can you guess who it is? {Grin}

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...