Friday, May 30, 2008

More on Keeping it Straight

Talking about the series bibles I have for each of my series got me to thinking. I went and read through some of the series that I have on my comp but aren’t contracted anywhere yet. Well I haven’t actually sent them in to be considered by publishers yet. {grin} As I checked through them I actually started putting them in a sort of order to sub them in. Some I will be subbing in a few months and in the next year or so. Hey I have a few series now that I have going so waiting on new ones will give me time. Others will be a few years down the road. I have a lot of books completed as well as in progress on my comp. And still have lots of ideas that come to me. I write down the pertain details for later use. To keep it straight (lol, yeah you know that way coming) I have this file called Future book Bits. Basically a file of ideas for future books. It could be just a line or heck even a few chapter according to how much the idea took shape.

It is all part of me keeping it straight.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...