Friday, May 23, 2008

Keeping it Straight

I have a few series that I currently write and people are always asking me how I keep characters, world and so on straight. See I love spreadsheets and organization. So after I start a new series I create what I call a series bible. As time has progressed the information I put in the bible has changed. I have excel spreadsheets that are tailored to fit my series. Each series has a spreadsheet that consists of all the information for that series. It helps to keep me organized and on track. I update the series bible as I write each book. That’s how I keep it all straight.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...