Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog changes and other things

So when I came back from RT I mentioned that I was making some changes. One is to the blog. With me being sick on and off these last few weeks I haven’t been blogging much so I’ve worked out a way to change that. So starting in mid June I will be back to blogging more regualrly. I will of course be blogging whenever the mood strikes me but I’ve set two days that I will definitely make sure that I blog. The days and features I will be blogging about are:

Between the Covers – Wednesday
Weekly Wrap-Up – Sunday

Guest Bloggers:

Updated: I’m also thinking of getting some authors as guest bloggers to come in and blog randomly. Have some lined up already so for now I'm not looking for anymore guest bloggers.

For Crenshaw Reading feature I won’t have a specific day. It will go according to how much I am reading I will let you know what I am reading with my Crenshaw Reading feature. I will post about my reading at least once a month or if it I am reading a lot it will be once a week.

I have been working on something things. Nothing I can talk about yet.

In mid June I will start posting my Weekly Wrap-Up again and do have a few things to talk about.

Also I never did tell you all about my RT experience. I did post some pics to my yahoo group.

So expect to see me blogging more in mid June. I will be blogging between now and then so check back.

And don’t forget the new Satin Notes story starts tomorrow. I will have all the details about it here for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...