Friday, August 22, 2008

Crenshaw Café - Birthday Celebration

tcbdaycel_small.jpgIt’s my birthday month this August. (Doing a dance)

To celebrate my b-day I’ve been giving free reads as presents to my chat group - Crenshaw Café members. Throughout August I have been randomly posting free reads that are exclusive for my chat group members only.

Join Crenshaw Café here - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe

Here is the cover and blurb for one of the reads.

rebirth_small.jpgRebirth Blurb:

Vampires are myths, aren’t they?

I’m Klarick Spencer, and I never imagined a seduction would lead me to being coffin candy. I’m been held captive by a ravishing female vampire, and I only want to escape. When my rescuers come, I am relieved… at least until I realize that they may be the very evil I’m trying to escape.

My captor seduced me, but my rescuers wants to make me reborn.

Come and join my b-day celebration at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...