Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The journey of a year…

The year is almost over. Can you believe it? It’s been a hectic, crazy and learning year. Actually each year is a learning year some more than most. I could give you a long laundry list of what I learn this year but I won’t bore you. I’ll sum it up in one.

I’ve learned to prioritize the most important. Sometimes it is hard when you have so many things pulling at you. Everything seems as if it is a now when in reality there are a few that really knows. Yeah it sounds weird but it’s just as if someone calls you and yells fire and when you run there isn’t actually any fire. You look at them and wonder why you almost broke you neck getting there.

So I’ve learned to prioritize. During this last year some of my important things had been pushed aside and I know now I need them. So my writing, personal life, friends, me time and so many other things are all done on levels of priority. Some are higher up on the list than others and instead of trying to be everywhere at the same time I work by priorities one at a time. I find now that I have more balance for everything.

Prioritizing is a wonderful thing. Now I am off to do one of my top priorities some much deserved me time.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...