Monday, December 08, 2008

Body Cravings - Some Reviews

I’ve been getting some nice reviews for Body Cravings.  Very excited about them.

Here are some snippets from the reviews.

Lakisha at A Romance Review gives FIVE Roses! She says in part: “Readers I Love this book. Taige Crenshaw delivers a smart, interesting story about two people falling in lust then love with each other. Jacques' sexy seduction of Amara will have you on the edge of your seat. When their bodies meet, it is a sexual explosion. Go out and get this book now. Ms. Crenshaw, you go girl. Give me more, more, more!”

Mrs. Giggles gives a rating of 79! She says in part: “Mara is definitely Jacques' equal - she wants him as much as he wants her. I have to give Ms Crenshaw credit here because she doesn't turn Mara into a stereotypical haughty bitch who ends up being "corrected" into a feminine archetype after having sex with Jacques. Instead, Mara is a pretty realistic character. She's not some over-the-top frigid twit with neurotic tendencies smoking out of her eardrums. What you see in Mara is exactly what you will get, and at the end of the day, she is loved for that.

Body Cravings is a short story that sells a fantasy that exactly to my liking. I have a good time reading this no-nonsense sexy story.”

Body Cravings is available now at Liquid Silver Books. Buy Here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...