Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009 and Plans

Happy 2009! A new year with so many new things.

I feel the anticipation for 2009. I’m excited about the opportunities coming to my career goals. Last year’s memories are with me and I am going to have such fun in 2009.

I’ve decided not to make resolutions but plans for upcoming year. So here are my plans:

Here is part of my list of my plans for 2009:

~ Write more books this year and get contracts for them
~ Revise some of my books that are completed and sub them
~ Work on more joint projects (come closer. *in a teasing voice* already started this)
~ Finish my special project for Crenshaw Café (another tease. LOL.)

What are your goals/resolutions for 2009?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...