Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mid Season Premieres

I’ve mentioned a few times one of my fav things besides reading and writing is TV and Movies. I did a feature here on my blog last year called TV Pleasures. I plan on starting it again soon and changing the title a little. I’ll be calling it TV/Movie Pleasures.

Today I’m exploring my TV pleasures. I was looking forward to the mid season premieres of Monk and Psych. They started a few weeks ago and I am loving it. Also I can’t wait for The Closer which starts tommorrow. I enjoy Detective Sanchez and am really hoping they don’t kill him off. They left a cliff hanger last season. I’m counting down the hours until I can find out what happens.

A friend of mine also tapped the whole season on True Blood for me. I plan real soon to have a weekend of watching the season. I heard mixed things about True Blood but watching to form my own thoughts.

Now my other fav kind of shows - reality shows. I love some of them. There are so many and some of them just don’t catch me. I’m really enjoying Superstars of Dance. Seeing the various countries competing, their countries style of dance, and seeing how the professionals do it. It was wow. Fabulous.

What shows are you watching or looking forward too?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...