Monday, January 05, 2009

New Contract - Forever, I Do

Now that everything has been done now I can announce some news.

Also there is a little tease on end. (grin)

Koko Brown one of my fellow Scribes Unleashed authors and myself collaborated on a book. It has been contracted. Forever, I Do has been contracted with Loose ID and will be coming February 2009. Yippee…

Forever, I Do is part of Loose Id’s Marriage for All theme. This was a fun book to write with Koko. I’m excited about the upcoming release.

Here is the blurb for Forever, I Do:

Forever, I Do
By: Koko Brown & Taige Crenshaw
Loose Id
Coming February 2009
Genre: Paranormal (Interracial -BW/WM)

Rosalind Fletcher has a secret. Her one of a kind wedding cakes are infused with a loving spell handed down from mother to daughter for over a century. Her sought after creations are not only being delicious, but rumored to be lucky as well. Producing long-lasting marriages where the men never stray, the women don’t nag and 99.7% never face each other on opposite ends of a court room.

But what happens when her spell falls into the hands of the wrong person? Like Ashley Benedict, notorious playboy and wedding planner extraordinaire who eats a sample meant for his clients? There’s only one thing that can happen. He succumbs to the spells bewitching powers and sets out to charm the pants off of the hardworking sole proprietress of Forever, I Do cakes.

While Rosalind frantically searches for an antidote, she succumbs to Ashley’s lustful appetites. Will guilt push her into finding a successful cure for her bewitched lover, or will her heart allow herself to be locked into a loving relationship with a man who might not really be in love with her.

You all are the first to know about this new book. {grin} No cover art yet but I will let you know when I have it. I’m excited to be publishing a book with Loose Id and can’t wait to get the cover so I can show you.

Be sure and add Koko and my upcoming book to your e-book shopping list. Be sure and spread the word about my new book with Loose Id.

Now for the tease. Hmmm… what else do you all think I have cooking. I’ll give you a hint. It’s wicked and you’ll want more. (grin)

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...