Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lessons Learned

I haven’t been doing much blogging here on my blog or chatting at my yahoo group. Most of my posts lately have been cross-posted from various places I blog at.

I’ve been evaluating some things. Since 2009 started I’ve been learning some hard lessons these last few months both on the personal and professional fronts. With all that is going on in the great big world my lessons are minor. These lessons or if you will learning experiences happen to me ever so often. They jar me out of my comfort zone and usually I come out stronger and ready to face what is next.

I won’t bore you by going into details just suffice it to say that in both places I’ve learned the value of me. Now that I have come through my focus is sharp and I’m ready to move forward.

In the spirit of moving forward I have some news I will be posting about in a few days. In the upcoming month’s I have a few things I am working on that I will share with you as soon as I can. Also as I mentioned I will be going to my cousin’s wedding shortly. I look forward to reconnecting with family and friends. And I really can so use sometime away.

Hmmm… that’s all for now.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...