Monday, March 30, 2009

New Contract - Wilde Seduction

Now for my other news.

Wilde Seduction has been contracted by Total-E-Bound and will be released on August 31, 2009. Yippee! I'm excited about the upcoming release.

No cover art yet but I will let you know when I have it. Be sure and add my upcoming book to your e-book shopping list. Be sure and spread the word about my new upcoming book with Total-E-Bound.

Here is the blurb for Wilde Seduction:

Wilde Seduction
By: Taige Crenshaw
Total-E-Bound
Coming August 31, 2009
Genre: Paranormal

Mia Turner is all about work and she has no time for a personal life. Forced by her business partners to take the vacation time she has accumulated Mia decides to go to Milan . Despite the beauty of the city she cannot forget all the work that she has left at home. Going up onto the rooftop of her hotel she calls to check on what is going on with the business. The unexpected sight of a scrumptious looking man bursting out of stone leaves her shocked and unable to think. Gargoyles couldn't be real could they? Something about this man compels her to accept his offer to show her around Milan, yet it is the promise of so much more in his eyes that makes her breath catch and her pulse race.

Remy Wilde knows how to work and still have time to enjoy the finer things in life. As the oldest in the Quilez clan he has many obligations and everyone looks to him for decisions. He works as hard as he plays. Â In his downtime he has learned to enjoy each moment. Unlike the sexy, voluptuous and tempting woman on the cell phone who seems not to know how to relax. Bursting out of the stone he encased himself in atop a Milan rooftop Remy is drawn to this woman. He knows he wants her yet he also wants to help her relax and enjoy life. He offers to show her the beauty of Milan. When the woman accepts Remy takes her on a journey of seduction and relaxation however he never expected what fate and the cycles of life have in store for him and this woman he set out to take on a Wilde Seduction.

I'll give you an excerpt from Wilde Seduction soon.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...