Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I’m boxing

Nope not the way you think. Since I am going to visit family as well as go to my cousin’s wedding. I’ve bought some things for my sister and her family. With the cost of traveling these days I’m mailing the things I bought down. I ended up with a 5 boxes. Yikes. Just came from the post office and when the worker behind the counter saw me I could see her try to wait her other co-worker out so she wouldn’t have to take me. LOL. She had to take me since her other co-worker was busy with someone else.

Whew now that the boxes are mailed out I am relived. Now all that is left is for me to get on a jet plane and go. I can’t wait. Tropical heat I’ll be there soon.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...