Monday, September 06, 2010

A Voice Crush

I'm a huge TV fan and I’m about to share a crush with you {insert blush here}

It started when I was younger and I loved to watch Knight Rider. Nope although David Hasselhoff was okay. My crush was on Kitt. I love me some Kitt. I liked the voice. Now is that so wrong that I had a crush on a car. Come on it’s fine to have a crush on a car. Those sexy lines of the shiny black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.

They even had a Knight Rider movie and a brief series. I was again so crushing on the new Kitt. {grin} In the series I liked how they had David Hasselhoff come to see his son. Yeah his son and sort of pass on the reins. But my one peeve when the show was on is why didn’t they let the old Kitt come to see the new Kitt huh. Come on I would have loved to see my crush before I pass on the crush to the new Kitt.

I have a thing for voices. A voice creates so many reactions. Don’t get me started on Goliath from the Gargoyles cartoon series. Thoughts of his voice made me come up with an idea for one of my books. Or Optimus Prime from transformers the cartoon and the movies. Those a topics best left for future blogs. I can go on and on.

Come on you know it was coming. Who were some of your voice crushes and why? And gimmie the details.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...