Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy B-Day to me

I’m very excited today. It’s my birthday. I took this last week off and this weekend I am relaxing with my family. So there was no blogs, or group posts and little internet (hey I can’t do without no internet). I’ll be around but very little. I will be partying for my birthday. Yep my birthday. Yipppeee…

For my b-day I decided to buy some books, movies and music. These are three of the things I enjoy doing. Reading, watching movies and/or listening to music. I sometimes do all three together. I am off to start my b-day. Will be having a relaxing day with family. Plan to chill out. Have so much wonderful books to choose from to read and new music to hear. Ahhh… I love my b-day.

1 comment:

Kiru Taye said...

Hi Taige,

I saw your feature over at Romance Junkies and just wanted to pop over and say hello.

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had fun.

Cheers,
Kiru

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...