Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In a few days it’s family time

I'm very excited that in a few days my family will be here for their yearly family visit. My big sis, nephew and her hubby will be coming to stay with me but this year my niece (my brother's daughter) is coming too. It will be a full house.

Already have fun things planned for us to do. :) One of them is of course playing Uno. Last year imagine my joy when two of my fav things Uno and Glee have combined. I was in Barnes and Nobel when I spotted this. I bought the Glee version of Uno.


 Last year we had a great time playing. My nephew threw down the challenge that he would beat me at it and show me how to play. Then it was on. Well...in the 15 games we played I won 13 of them. I'm still waiting for him to show me how it is done. LOL. I teased him mercilessly as is my right as an aunt who Glee Uno'ed him. LOL.


This year we're already planning for our rematch. I'll let you all know how many times we beat each other. *whispering* I'm going to win more than he is. LOL. Yep I am the Uno Queen. At least in my family. LOL.

It's already shaping up to be a great summer.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...