Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Contracted: Various book and release date change for Hurricane (Singleton #1)

I’ve been mostly offline spending time with my visiting family. We’re having fun and playing lots of Uno, cooking, watching movies and being tourist around the city. Lots of fun to be had and mischief to get into. LOL.

I have some news to share and putting it all in one update.

First the release date change for Hurricane (Singleton, Book #1) is now September 24, 2012. The book will be up for pre-order before the release date and I’ll let you know when it is.

Next are the various books I’ve contracted. There are lots of books coming from me. :)

For the Kemet Uncovered series that I co-authored with Aliyah Burke we’ve contracted two more books.

Taber (Kemet Uncovered, Book #5) – Coming November 2012
Ashia (Kemet Uncovered, Book #6) – Coming January 2013

Also contracted is book 1 through 3 of Phoenix Intelligence Agency series. First Book 1 and 2 will be re-releases then book 3 which is new will be released too. Here are the dates for those.

Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book #1) – Coming January 2013
Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book #2) – Coming February 2013
Dark Callings (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book #3) – Coming April 2013

Whew that is all the news for now. :) How is your summer going?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...