Friday, December 07, 2012

TGIF and coming in 2013

TGIF!

I’m glad it is Friday. I have lots of plans for the weekend. But it is fun things like reading, watching movies and just chillin. How has you all week been and do you have any plans for weekend?

I know I’ve been quite for a while but it is with good reasons. Been writing and working on some things. There are a few things I have planned for 2013.

Newsletter

Starting January 2013 I will start sending out my monthly newsletter, again. It’s been a while since I’ve done one. If you’re already a member of my newsletter you’ll get it when it is sent out. If you'd like to sign up go here: http://www.taigecrenshaw.com/newsletterandgroups.shtml and subscribe.

In my newsletter there will updates, info on new releases, and other things. Also there will be occasional exclusive contest just for the newsletter subscribers.

Blog

In 2013 here on the blog there will be some features I will be doing. Basically I will be blogging more often. I won’t say it will be every day but it will be at least weekly. This will be in addition to the Snippet Saturday.

Crenshaw Cafe
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe/

For you my Crenshaw Cafe chat group members. In 2013 I will be posting exclusive sneak peeks of my upcoming books. Also have some other things planned that I’m not saying about yet. *wicked grin* Yeah I am teasing but I like to tease. LOL.

That is all for now. :) Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...