Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Fun…

I’m loving July! It's been a hot and humid summer but I'm still enjoying it. My big sister and nephew are here for their yearly visit. We are having a blast doing so many things. We've been having a fun filled summer of family, laughs and mischief. LOL.

Some of the highlights of what we have been up too.

My big sister is an avid reader like I am and we’ve been reading then discussing our thoughts on the books we have read. It has been fun doing it in person. :) My nephew just watches us when we are laughing like loons and shakes his head. LOL.

We’ve been having movie nights at home and we each get to pick a movie. My nephew and I ganged up on my big sister and picked all action. LOL.

Also been going to see all the great summer movies that have come out in the theaters then going out for a meal after. Loads of laugh and good food. :)

And there has been the cooking at home. We both love to cook and have been having fun cooking. I’m also the baker in the family (my big sister isn’t into baking as much as I am). I’ve been making some of my favorite recipes and trying out some new ones.

Well that is it for now about our family fun.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...