Thursday, April 24, 2014

Between the Covers - Immortal Bloodlines

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my book.

Here is a excerpt from Immortal Bloodlines (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 4). Enjoy.

immortalbloodlines_800“I’m through running from you. Now the ball’s in your court to decide what to do about that.” Storm stared at his lips. She turned and sauntered back to the doorway, passing the agents from Killian’s unit who had come into his office. They parted and let her by. Storm could feel Killian watching her and she looked over her shoulder. “Decide fast, because I’m a little impatient and don’t like to be kept waiting.”

She headed outside. Bypassing the agents who smiled at her, Storm whistled as she walked back to her unit. The agents of her unit applauded when she entered.

“When we think you can’t top yourself, you do,” someone called out. “We love your zany self, Storm.”

She bowed and winked at them. It was all in good-natured fun. The agents of the assassination unit liked to tease. Storm went into her office and waited as Allure and Harmony came in.

“What was that about?” Allure demanded.

“I finally realized why Killian bugs me so much.” Storm sat in her chair and put her feet on her desk.

“Why?” Harmony asked.

“Don’t be naïve, Harmony.” Allure smirked. “Aunty Storm finally found her libido. And it has the hots for Killian.”

“What?” Harmony frowned then stared at Storm. She opened her mouth then closed it before blurting out, “You don’t date.”

“I’ll be starting soon. That is, if Killian gets his butt in gear.” Storm smiled. “I drive him crazy already. Imagine when it is up close and personal. Preferably naked.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2014.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...