Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer is fun...

It’s been a fun and getting loads done few weeks. My nephew came early to start getting ready for college in the fall. He’s been here a few weeks and I’ve been having fun hanging with him and helping him prepare for college in the fall. :)

This weekend I had to unexpectedly change plans to leave earlier than I thought to go to his orientation for college. So I’ve been away from home since Saturday and to today. We’ve been taking in the sights of his college and the city it is in. Beautiful place and my nephew is happy with his choice and looking forward to it. Orientation has been fun and I’ve meet loads of parents who are in the same boat as we are. First time college student with all those things to do to get them ready for it. Whew it’s fun, exhilarating and crazy all at once. But we’ve got it managed and having fun with it. My big sister couldn’t make it for the orientation (she wanted to be here to drop him off to school and couldn’t make that and orientation) so I went for her to get all the information. She’s coming soon so she can be here when he starts college. We’ll have a few weeks of our usual summer fun mixed with buying and getting him set up for college. Then in September my big sis, brother-in-law (shhh my nephew doesn’t know he is coming, :) it’s a surprise) and I will drop him so he can start college. :)

My nephew will be living with me on his off times (holiday and so on) from school. :)

Loving summer already.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...