Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gadgets/electronics love....

I have this thing for gadgets/electronics. Well...it's more of my eyes glaze over and I start to chant mine in my head and sometimes aloud (get funny looks when I do that :) ). Then before I come back to my senses I've bought all these shiny, pretty new . *grin* My wallet is loads of money lighter but I have my lovely things to play with. So...I've been a good girl and been avoiding going near anyplace that can tempt me...but I have gadgets/electronics that is about to conk out on me. *wide grin*

I'm heading to get a new shiny, pretty to replace my gadgets/electronics. Yay...um..no must not give in...will be firm and just buy what I need I will not be seduced by the shiny, sexy pretties. *snort* Yeah I didn't believe me either. *already chanting mine in my head* Ohhh...I'm also gonna stop at the office supply store (I also have a thing for that too. 0-0 and that is even more since I do a little dance as I put things in my cart and chant mine. Yep I get weird looks for that too).

Anyway I'm heading in and my wallet is already crying for what I'm about to do. I hear that siren call and all I can do is give in. I'm bout to commit some major mayhem...with gadgets/electronics....and office supplies.

See ya all later. *whistling and giving a hop as I head off*

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...