Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bye-Bye old friend/hello new friend

My old computer went to that great big gigabyte heaven. After it crashed in October by some miracle I got it working again. Then in November it said bye, bye just as I was making some great headway in site updates and my newsletter.

My new computer recently came and I’m in love. Love I tell ya. The speed and versatility it provides is amazing. LOL.

Anyway I posted the Passionate Gazette newsletter for December 2005 to the yahoo group on December 11, 2005. In it is the next results and the next vote for the Savoy Valley Project.I have a few fun things coming to my site. And there is something special I have planned for the blog which ties in with my Crenshaw CafĂ© – my chat group. …..Stay tuned……

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...