Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Immortal Blossom: Awakening ~ Thank you


I wanted to thank everyone who went out and bought my book Immortal Blossom: Awakening that is available now at Ocean’s Mist Press. Thanks for all of your support. I also want to thank all of you who wrote me about the book. If you sent me a note and didn’t get a reply from me I just found out that I was having trouble with my email and may not have received your email. I am just now getting email from June. I am replying to the ones I received and if you don’t get a reply please resend the email. I do reply to my emails.

Also if you haven’t gotten a copy of Immortal Blossom: Awakening yet. What are you waiting for? Go on and get a copy from Ocean’s Mist Press.

I’m not to far from the end of the next book Immortal Blossom: Bonded and I’ve already started writing a couple of scenes in the next Immortal Blossom book. So stay tuned for details on them…..

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...