Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mikhail A’do Nis ~ Having my Say

Hello….

I’m Mikhail A’do Nis and it’s wonderful to be here. Since my creator Taige didn’t invite me to her blog. I invited myself. I decided I wanted to post and I have my ways of getting what I go after…

I’m sure you’re curious about me. So I’m here to clear up a few things. The question of what I am has been raised and well {chuckling wickedly} I’m more than any of you can imagine. But let’s get down to facts. I’m about to share with you something that not even Shay knows… I am K…

Damn it Taige back off …. Let me have my say… Ah hell I’ve got to go Taige and Shay are ganging up on me… We’ll actually Shay is beckoning me… I’ll see what she wants and come back later… maybe…

Harcrena { good night in my language}.

Mikhail A’do Nis

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...