Friday, October 06, 2006

Reviews ~ Immortal Blossom: Awakening

I just got word on a review that was posted about my book Immortal Blossom: Awakening.

Four angels from Fallen Angel Reviews, here’s what Tewanda had to say…


Taige Crenshaw’s Immortal Blossom: Awakening is the story of a woman finding the power within herself to go after what she wants. Shay has been hurt in the past and is reluctant to risk her tender heart on Mikhail. The attraction and passion between the two is an unstoppable force. I enjoyed that Shay was a woman who was able to take control of all aspects of her life.

To read the full review click here:


http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2006/September/Tewanda-ImmortalBlossom_Awakening.htm

Thanks Tewanda!


I also found this other review but forgot to post about it:

Four Blue Ribbons from Romance Junkies, here’s what Angel had to say…


This is the first book I have read by Taige Crenshaw and I think her imaginative tale is fantastic. Shay is a businesswoman trying to make a success of her flower shop; problem is she keeps getting side tracked by those pesky fantasies of Mikhail. Mikhail is tall dark and totally sexy, just the description of his intense gaze will melt you to your seat. Love scenes are wonderfully erotic with plenty of heat to keep the reader happy. I will certainly be on the lookout for more of Taige Crenshaw’s work in the future.


To read the full review click here:

http://www.romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/article_6221.shtml

Thanks Angel

I’m so excited to see reviews on my book.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...