Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekends ~ Time and family

I love weekends I spend the time just relaxing and doing things I don’t usually get done during the week. Today is a holiday from the day job and I love that it is a long weekend. I had Friday off also. My sister and niece came over and spent the day with me. It was fun and we talked and laughed. My niece who is so cute was all over the place. She likes to do what I call searching the house. She opens everything and checks it out. Thank goodness I don’t have any weird things low enough for her to find. LOL.


What do you do with your weekends?

Taige

1 comment:

Liz Falkner said...

Taige -

What weekends? LOL. Seriously, I like to catch up on baking and cooking for the week as well as spending long sessions reading great books.

By the way, I loved "Immortal Blossoms." Do you have anything coming out in the near future?

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...