Friday, February 02, 2007

Baby it’s cold outside… ~ Update

I'm sure you're aware of the confusion that was going on at OMP. I have decided to pull my books Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. - and Immortal Blossom: Awakening from them. Currently I am looking for a new publisher for my works.

I will let you know what is going on. I have a few new books complete and will be also sending those out. I'm working on some other new books. So stay tuned for some fabulous reads.
Thanks for all your warm support and I hope you will be patience with me in this time of
transition. Look out for my books to be released in the near future.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...