Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Catch Up....

Well I’ve been back but been a bad blogger. Sorry.

So a catch up is in order.

I’ve joined with a fabulous group of authors in a group site and blog called Simply Irresistible Authors - http://www.simplyirresistibleauthors.com/. From now on Friday’s you can find me over at the SIA Blog. We are running a special grand opening contest. Go by the SIA site and click on contest to check it out.

veilsrising_msr1_small.JPGMy last book to be published in 2007 was released last Friday.  Veils Rising is avaliable at Ellora's Cave.

Veils Rising is the third in my Rarities Incorporated Series. Make sure go and get your copy.

It's been a wonderful year. I've had a lot of releases and so much support from all of you. Thanks.

I’ve also been sweating for my 70 days of Sweat with Sven! Note to self check in with Sven tomorrow. 

I have something to show you later this week. {Hopping excitedly.} Nope not telling you yet but soon.

Time is getting away from me. Christmas is about 14 days away. I have so much to do. Sigh.

So what have you been up to?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...