Friday, December 21, 2007

Blogging at SIA, God Style Temptation cover art and news coming

Today’s post is over at the SIA blog for my weekly blog day. Come by and check out my post, The power of words…

godstyletemptation_msr_small.jpggodstyletemptation_msr_small.jpggodstyletemptation_msr_small.jpgI got the cover for my book God Style Temptation. The cover is yummy. Whooo Hooo.

God Style Temptation will be released January 23, 2008 at Ellora’s Cave.. Make sure to mark your calendar’s.

God Style Temptation is the third in my Olympus Unleashed Series.

Sorry I have still been absent. Trying to catch up on some things and get ready for the Holidays.

I have something exciting I will be announcing on Dec. 24, 2007 so come on by to check it out. {Exciting dancing) Shh… can’t tell you yet.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...