Monday, December 24, 2007

The secret reveled and Satin Notes….

wantedxmaswishpfd1_small.jpgWell I did say I had a secret that I couldn’t say anything about. Now I can. Yesterday I posted this to my yahoo group.

As a Christmas gift to you our readers. Aliyah Burke, McKenna Jeffries, and Taige Crenshaw have written the continuation of Jem and Chad ’s story in Wanted: A Christmas Wish. This is an exclusive free read for our chat group readers.

As another gift of appreciation to our readers; Aliyah Burke, McKenna Jeffries, and Taige Crenshaw are joining forces to bring you a site for you, our loyal readers.

This new site will launch January 2008. Satin Notes is the name and there we will be continuing the stories of the people in the fictional towns of Savoy Valley and Trescott Cove. Each week a new section of a story will be posted giving you a total of six new stories each year, alternating between Trescott Cove and Savoy Valley .

At the end of Wanted: A Christmas Wish there is a more details on Satin Notes.

* * * * *


Aliyah, McKenna and myself were very excited to present this exclusive gift to our various chat group members. If you want to read the story just join our yahoo groups. This is mine http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe


In January 2008 we will be launching Satin Notes - http://www.satinnotes.com. On the site we will have free stories based in the two towns mentioned above. The free stories will be for all readers. Just come on by the site  after it is opened and read the stories. There is some more info on Satin Notes in the free exclusive read we posted to our yahoo groups. More details on what I mean will also be available when the site launches in January. I’m looking forward to the launch of Satin Notes and very excited to have given this gift to my yahoo group.

Have a safe, joyous and wonderful time with family and friends.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...