Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ideas of Dream ~ Revisited

I was asleep the other day and having a wonderful dream. You know what I mean. One of those really great realistic dreams when all of a sudden it changed. It changed to almost a movie. I saw the scene clear in my mind of a man going out on a balcony to get away for a few moments from a party. Then suddenly a sound and he realizes he was not alone. As I lay dreaming the movie unfolded in my mind. The meeting, the surprise, another meeting and all the in between moments to the end. I jerked awake and grabbed some paper and started to write what I had dreamed. I knew what it was. It was the start of a new book.
This has happened to me often. Sometimes when I dream I dream a whole book. Like a movie the scene plays out for me. It is so vivid and alive. I laugh when the characters laugh. Love when they love. Cry when they cry. I live each moment and feel everything. I love these sort of dreams and wake energized. After writing down what I dreamed I went back to sleep with a smile on my face excited about my new book idea.
Update: I’ve started the book that came from the dream I mentioned above. It is going well.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...