Friday, July 25, 2008

TV pleasures: So You Think You Can Dance - More

I’m really enjoying So You Think You Can Dance although I do disagree with some of those who went home. I love watching the contestants learn dances out of there comfort zone.

The choreography is beautiful and made me cry in some places. Mia and Tyce are some of my fav choreographers. I added another fav Napoleon and Tabitha. The dances have been beautiful to watch. The routines are great and the bar is definitely higher.

I have my fav for who I want to win. There has been some good dances and bad. The dancers personalities are interesting. The show is almost done and then we have to wait until next summer for another. I am already bummed about it. I can’t wait to see who will win this years So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...