Friday, July 11, 2008

TV pleasures: So You Think You Can Dance

Another of my fav came back a few weeks ago. So You Think You Can Dance. I love watching the contestants learn dances out of there comfort zone. The choreography of last year was beautiful and made me cry. The contemporary routine by Mia as well as so many of the others. It is beautiful to watch. I'm already enjoying seeing the routines this year. The bar is getting higher and higher for this show.

Nope I don't have any fav yet. They are all so good and their personalities are interesting. Over the next few weeks I'll see how it plays out and can’t wait to see who will win this years So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...