Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Forever, I Do - 5 Heart Sweetheart review and Vote

kbtc_foreverido_coversmI just found out that Forever, I Do is in the running for the favorite 5 Heart Sweetheart review for this past week. If you enjoyed Forever, I Do, please stop by The Romance Studio and vote for it today!

Vote here: http://theromancestudio.com/5heart_form.php

Spread the word about voting.

Here is part of what the reviewer had to say.

Brenda at The Romance Studio  gives Five Hearts! She says in part: “The writing team of Koko Brown and Taige Crenshaw has penned a happy, unique book which is not only fast-paced but also addictive. The sexual content was explosive and not for the faint of heart. The personalities of Rosalind and Ashley were so well depicted that it was easy to feel as if I was part of the story. The secondary cast was very entertaining.

The erotic love story was also extremely funny. I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one sitting. I literally did not want to put it down. I highly recommend you read it.”

Forever, I Do has been getting some great reviews from various places. I haven’t had a chance to post them to my website yet. Once I do I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...