Saturday, April 18, 2009

RT Convention – Leaving in a few days

I’m getting ready for RT. I leave early next week and will be gone for about a week. Finishing up my last minute things for RT Convention.

Here is a list of places I’ll be besides various workshops and so on. Look for me at the following events:

E-Book Signing on April 22, 2009
Ellora’s Cave Fantasy Party on April 22, 2009
Seelie and Unseelie Faery Ball Dinner and Dance on April 23, 2009
Vampire Ball: Comic-ULA, Dinner and Dance on April 24, 2009
Giant Book Fair Book Signing on April 25, 2009
Mr. Romance Competition on April 25, 2009
Splashing by the Shore - Dorchester Party April 25, 2009

Besides the places above I will be attending the workshop and some of the other events. If you’re going I hope I see you at RT.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...