Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back in the groove

I’ve been offline for a few months dealing with some personal things. It’s been a hectic time but I made it through. I didn't get to go to the 2010 RT Booklovers Convention in April 2010 as I had planned to. Things came up which made me have to cancel the trip.

While I was gone I had time to read lots of great books on my TBR - to be read - shelf that I've been meaning to get to. I've been reading, sitting in my fav reading spot and working through something’s. Now that things are better I'm getting back into the groove of things. Writing is going well.

For Crenshaw Café - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe my chat group I have something special planned coming soon. This will be exclusively for the Crenshaw Café chat group members. You don't want to miss out. Not giving details yet but believe me it is going to be sizzling. If you are not a member join the group here Crenshaw Café - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe.

The June 2010 issue of my newsletter went out on June 7, 2010.

Updated my website. The Online Reads updated to reflect the exclusive to Crenshaw Café stories currently posted to chat group.

What has everyone been up to? Are you looking forward to summer as much as I am?

I'm so ready for all the fun summer will bring.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...