Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Summer 2010 – Getting ready for mischief

My excitement is building my big sis, nephew and her hubby is coming for a visit. They will be staying with me. The great thing about them is they all know how I am with writing. Meaning I am attached to the comp or maybe on phone plotting something's. All good things. Well maybe sometimes a little wicked things. (wide grin) Heck if I don't write they ask me if I am 'ok'. LOL.

So I will be visiting with family and writing. Have some places we plan to visit so probably going to get some inspiration. We tend to have ...ummm... let just say adventures that seem to only happen to us. Yes we get into mischief. We don't go looking but it finds us. (wide grin). My big sis loves to go to the movies so I tend to see more movies when she is here. So I've been checking out the movies coming out for the summer. Has some great ones we plan on seeing. With fam visiting, my upcoming b-day (a few months but I like to start early) and summer I am doing my boggie of happiness. A little hip shaking and booty moving. (shake it, shimmy and slide) LOL.

In a few days I will have a house full of people. I can't wait. Mischief, movies and fun here we come.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...