Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Syn for Christmas

A Syn for Christmas

A Taige Crenshaw Free Read
December 2010
Genre: Paranormal
Series: A Savoy Valley Novel
Length: Short Story
Format: E-Book

Savoy Valley has many secrets and the residents invite you into their town.

For Katrina Moore there is one temptation that she hopes to avoid. Synclare Ellis- her nemesis. Syn is the one man who makes her lose all her inhibitions. Her instincts tell her to avoid him but her body says have him. At the annual Christmas Eve decorating competition Katrina is offered a tantalizing proposition. It’s a Syn for Christmas that Katrina cannot resist.

Read Here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...