Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching up and early Christmas Gift

Catching up and I’ve finally seemed shake what was making me feel icky. Now I’m playing catch up with things.

Last week as a Christmas gift Aliyah Burke, McKenna Jeffries and I posted a free exclusive Satin Notes Story to our various yahoo groups.

Just a note in case you all didn’t know I do have few free reads that are posted exclusive to my yahoo group. I’ve mentioned some of them here before but not all.

I’m very glad that I have finished my Christmas shopping. It has been very cold here and I could not imagine going out to shop in this weather. It has been really weird weather all over the place this year. Wherever you are if it is cold try to keep warm and safe. If it is warm or hot I am so jealous and want to come to visit. LOL.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...